V. Research and Information
- The Mind Control Debate is Over. What Next? by Cheryl Welsh, director, Mind Justice, February 2008. An Adobe Reader pdf Version is available (143k).
- In Contravention of Conventional Wisdom, CIA “no touch” torture (also available as a pdf) makes sense out of mind control allegations, by Cheryl Welsh January 2008. The similarities are striking, as if a government manual for mind control targeting has been found. Now studies of allegations have a scientific framework from which to begin. Cheryl Welsh was invited to speak about mind control allegations at a recent workshop on ethics and interrogations by the workshop director, Jean Maria Arrigo PhD. Dr. Arrigo commented on this article. Jean Maria Arrigo, PhD, is an independent social psychologist and oral historian whose work gives moral voice to military and intelligence professionals. See, for example, Arrigo, J.M & Wagner, R. (2007). “Torture Is for Amateurs”: A Meeting of Psychologists and Military Interrogators. [Special issue]. Peace and Conflict, 11 (4).
- Washington Post covers mind control victims: a significant step forward in gaining the attention of the U.S. media to their serious plight both in this country and around the world. Click here for details .
- 2005 Government Mind Control Debate
Four prominent experts weigh in on the 2005 government mind control debate
- Gloria Naylor, author of 2005 book, 1996, 1983 National Book Award winner
- Jon Ronson, New York Times reviewed author, journalist
- William Arkin, military analyst, Los Angeles Times columnist secrecy expert
- Richard Garwin, Council on Foreign Relations nonlethal weapons report co-author
- 2005 update: The convergence of the cold war history of mind control and electromagnetic weapons with new post cold war government neuroscience research programs-new and fascinating information
- International Documents in Support of Claims of the Existence of Electromagnetic Anti-Personnel Weapons
- Electromagnetic Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb
- Research Possibilities -- Reliable Newspaper and Magazine Sources Document Proof of Mind Control Technology
- Best video documentaries...
- 2000 CAHRA [now Mind Justice] Research Report - growing evidence. Available as pdf and rtf.
- May 1998 CAHRA [now Mind Justice] Research Report - Speculative conclusions, but inevitable future public issue of new technologies. Available as pdf and rtf.
- January 1998 CAHRA [now Mind Justice] Research Report - Feasible facts but not known or accepted by the general public
- Timeline of Significant Events in the History of Electromagnetic and Neurotechnologies
Table of Contents | Top
VI. Allegations by Targeted Individuals from Around the World
Table of Contents | Top
- Allegations match electromagnetic weapons technology. Further investigation is needed.
Winter, 2005 update: First report of Chinese Targeted Individuals
- Sample of Rare and Outstanding Articles from 1976 to 1996
- List of 2003 symptoms and technologies
- Artist Susan Hayes depicts mind control targeting in her art work.
She is regularly featured in art shows in New Hampshire.
For further information, contact Susan at
See a collection of her black and white sketches here.